Luyet Automotive opened in May 2012 at 352 Highway 65 N, Conway, Arkansas. Owner, Steven Luyet was the only employee at that time and he worked hard to build a good reputation by offering good, honest work at an affordable price. The business grew and employees were added and in March 2015, Elizabeth joined her husband at the shop.
In May 2016, owners, Steven and Elizabeth Luyet, built a new shop for Luyet Automotive at 381 Highway 65 N, Conway, Arkansas. The new shop offers eight bays. Luyet Automotive has the top of the line, Hoffman Geoliner 790 Alignment machine, as well as, a Hofmann Monty 1625 Tire Machine, Hofmann Geodyna 3900S Tire Balancer and Atlas C9370C Brake Lathe.
The shop is equipped with multiple equipment, specialty tools, electronic scan tools, etc. that allow the employees to perform their jobs efficiently and correctly. Some of the scanners we have purchased are:
- General Motors Global Diagnostic Scanner
- VCM Ford Rotunda Diagnostic Scanner
- Mopar/Dodge MicroPod II Diagnostic Module Scanner
- General Motors Tech 2 Scanner
- SnapOn Solus Edge Scanner
- SnapOn Verus Edge Scanner with 4 Channel Lab Scope.
With these scanners, Luyet Automotive has the same ability to scan and program as the dealerships for General Motors, Ford and Dodge vehicles. These scanners allow Luyet Automotive to offer our customers more convenience, better pricing and better warranty than the dealerships. Luyet Automotive can be your one stop shop for all your automotive repair service and maintenance needs. Customers no longer have to go to the dealer and wait for a long time and to have their vehicle scanned for check engine lights.
The new shop offers a nice waiting area with tv and free coffee and wi-fi. Luyet Automotive offers free local shuttle service to and from the shop. We have a key slot for early bird drop off or late night drop off for customer convenience.
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict code of ethics so customers will know up-front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge:
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.