Hitting 60k miles on your vehicle’s odometer is a huge milestone. At this point, your vehicle has driven many miles, and it is time to take it to Luyet Automotive for your 60k mile service. Your vehicle’s owner's manual has a list of what must be inspected or changed, and we at Luyet Automotive can go over the services we perform during this interval. The typical 60k service consists of an oil change, tire inspection, filter inspection, road test, brake inspection, replacement of any necessary fluids, and more. By getting this service done, you extend your vehicle’s lifespan and maintain its performance for years to come. To guarantee the longevity of your vehicle, make sure to keep following the service schedule that the manufacturer recommends and getting the appropriate services performed if issues are found during your comprehensive vehicle inspection. We at Luyet Automotive in Conway understand how important your vehicle is to your daily life. Whether your vehicle is used for long commutes, going on road trips, running errands, or seeing different loved ones, we want to make sure that your vehicle is safe and properly functioning for your lifestyle.
What to expect when getting the 60k service for your vehicle:
By the time you hit 60,000 miles on your vehicle, it is highly recommended that you come in to get your vehicle thoroughly inspected. At this point in your vehicle’s lifespan, there are certain things that need to be replaced or at least checked out to ensure they are still functioning properly. By keeping up with this service, we guarantee that your vehicle will last much longer and perform at its optimal best. No matter what make you drive, such as Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GMC, or any other make, we are knowledgeable about everything your vehicle may need. Here are some basic services we inspect or conduct during the 60k service:
- Oil change: Getting an oil change keeps your engine clean and removes any excess dirt and impurities from building up in the engine. By getting your engine oil changed regularly, the fuel economy and engine performance will stay efficient for many more miles to come.
- Tire rotation/replacement: Our technicians will examine the tires to see whether they need to be replaced or rotated. By doing so, we ensure that your tires will last longer and keep you more planted on the road. Tire rotations also lower the chance of getting a flat tire.
- Brake pad inspections: Daily driving can cause the brake pads to wear down. The metallic, ceramic, or combination material on brake pads is designed to wear as it stops your vehicle. We will fully evaluate your brake system and advise if any wear is excessive that requires replacement.
- Fluid check, such as for the transmission fluid and coolant: It is important to check that there are no fluid leaks and that every single fluid is at its optimum level. If not, our technician will replace them.
- The air filter will be inspected and replaced if necessary: Excessive buildup on air filters lowers the efficiency of your vehicle.
- The power steering fluid and system will be inspected: Our technician will replace the power steering fluid if it is applicable and recommended. This will protect the pump and ensure that your vehicle remains easy to steer while driving.
The 30k, 60k, 90k service interval is a general auto-scheduled maintenance routine to follow. These service intervals ensure that there is nothing concerning with your vehicle and that the reliability of your vehicle will be maintained. If you need a 60k mile service, come to Luyet Automotive in Conway to get your vehicle serviced.
Your Reliable Shop for 60k Mile Service
When you hit 60k miles on your vehicle, look no further than Luyet Automotive in Faulkner County to fulfill all your auto repair and maintenance needs. We've been fixing cars, trucks, and SUVs since 2012, and our Expert technicians have decades of experience and can take care of your vehicle. We service most models and makes. We at Luyet Automotive are extremely dedicated to providing a top-notch customer experience and will make sure any issues with your vehicle are fixed as soon as possible.
Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
If you are in or near Conway, AR, Greenbrier, AR, Quitman, AR, Mayflower, AR, or Twin Groves, AR, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Luyet Automotive in Conway today! Many residents come to our service center. You can schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 501-764-1500. Luyet Automotive - Quality you Can Trust, at a Fair Price.